Help setting up second wiiu

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Gedi223, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Gedi223
    OP

Gedi223 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2008
    United States
    So I’ve got a hacked wiiu using Haxchi cold boot method with brain age.

I’ve recently got a second wiiu that I plan on doing the same. Now my problem. The hard drive that has all my gc, Wii, and wiiu games has been misplaced.

I can pull the retro roms off the originals sd card, but is there anyway to get the gc, wii, wiiu games off the other wiiu’s hard drive?

Tia

2. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    You have to reinstall it on the second console.

SuperDan likes this.
  3. PityOnU

PityOnU GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 5, 2012
    United States
  4. Gedi223
    OP

Gedi223 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2008
    United States

Thank you for the quick reply. Downloadings not an issue, it’s the pulling the 250 games out of storage and redumping then I’m dreading.

If I use the wfsdump to get the titles, would I just use Wii usb helper to install to the new Wiiu?

Or could I use ftp everywhere to transfer from the wiiu to pc then usb transfer tool to install to the new wiiu?

5. Gedi223
    OP

Gedi223 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2008
    United States
    I’ve successfully used wsf-extract to copy everything over to PC.

It was a pleasant 14 hour trip, that essentially was unattended.

Now my question is how do I format the files to be installed into the new wiiu? The files are currently in file/directory structure.

I was reading through gbatemp, and the most current info I could fine was a post on wiiu file conversion and it briefly mentioned using wup-server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Gedi223, Sep 25, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted