Hacking Help required.

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Recently joined. This is my first post so forgive me if I break a rule.
I installed Zelda breath of the wild with gx installer mod y, but when I tried to install the update (v192), this error occurred: "verify your WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/eshop require sig patch."
I downloaded both from wii u usb helper.
I am running CBHC currently(latest version)
I installed the game on usb card, and was trying to install the game on usb too.
It had adequate space.

Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong. I really want to play this game.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that update oesn't exist/was in error. the previous update is exactly the same size, so maybe try downloading and installing that one. I read somewhere that that update (192) was on the eshop for one day, then pulled. something may be wrong with it, but it's still in the usb helper's database.

edit: btw, you can install the update directly to the system. if you're using 5.5.1, use nnu patcher first. I did check the update when I saw it, and the game didn't ask if I wanted to update, so I believe this information is correct.

Last edited by godreborn,

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I believe that update oesn't exist/was in error. the previous update is exactly the same size, so maybe try downloading and installing that one. I read somewhere that that update (192) was on the eshop for one day, then pulled. something may be wrong with it, but it's still in the usb helper's swarm.

edit: btw, you can install the update directly to the system. if you're using 5.5.1, use nnu patcher first. I did check the update when I saw it, and the game didn't ask if I wanted to update, so I believe this information is correct.
Unfortunately i am on 5.5.2.
But I read that v192. got out. Anyways would it help if redownload the update file fron usb helper? Or even from somewhere else?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should be able to update freely. launch the game. if it doesn't ask you to update, you're on the latest. that would be the easiest/best way to update.

Reactions: ZZzzZZ

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
you should be able to update freely. launch the game. if it doesn't ask you to update, you're on the latest. that would be the easiest/best way to update.
What do you mean ipdate freely?
I still cant update it. I am still stcuk as the game asks for an update before loading, and the wup installer gives the same error. i have tried wup installer gx too. I am losing my mind.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What do you mean ipdate freely?

I still cant update it. I am still stcuk as the game asks for an update before loading, and the wup installer gives the same error. i have tried wup installer gx too. I am losing my mind.
Just install the update when the game asks to

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I believe that update oesn't exist/was in error. the previous update is exactly the same size, so maybe try downloading and installing that one. I read somewhere that that update (192) was on the eshop for one day, then pulled. something may be wrong with it, but it's still in the usb helper's database.

i having another problem, when i launch the game, it says that i must perform a system update. can you please be kind enough to help?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't work how? run tik2sd to get your tickets, then look for it via the title id (can be found on that title key site). the title id will start with 0005000c for title updates.

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
doesn't work how? run tik2sd to get your tickets, then look for it via the title id (can be found on that title key site). the title id will start with 0005000c for title updates.
i loaded the NNU patcher from homebrew, yet it still asks for the system update. and i am already on 5.5.2 (99.99.99 appears as i have CBHC installed)

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
might be an outdated system title. what happens if you accept the update?
They dont give an update. It just say that i need update the system. I even uninstalled CBHC, and tried to update my system (dumb, i know), and it told me that i am on the latest version. And yet i cant play Zelda.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Thank you
When in doubt, I always say to format the system. Sometimes there is something left over from a mistake that you made earlier, or the installation of a corrupted file, that is causing a pesky glitch. Finding out what is causing this glitch can be very time consuming, and unsuccessful in the end. Sometimes wiping the system clean, and reinstalling everything is the quickest solution, and usually a sure way to eliminate a glitch that you can't get past. Sounds like you already uninstalled CBHC. If this is the case, then I say to format, and reinstall BOTW again.

ZZzzZZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
When in doubt, I always say to format the system. Sometimes there is something left over from a mistake that you made earlier, or the installation of a corrupted file, that is causing a pesky glitch. Finding out what is causing this glitch can be very time consuming, and unsuccessful in the end. Sometimes wiping the system clean, and reinstalling everything is the quickest solution, and usually a sure way to eliminate a glitch that you can't get past. Sounds like you already uninstalled CBHC. If this is the case, then I say to format, and reinstall BOTW again.
I installed the update that i got from the game (not wup installer) and it is working like a charm. Thank you :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys I installed the update that the game prompted (i am already on 5.2.2 and have CBHC, so system was updated to the latest already). i removed the DNS blocking and downloaded the update. It is working great now. Thank you for helping :)

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...