Hacking (HELP) Problems with qcma

KyoMaxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
when i try to transfer a game from my pc to psvita with qcma , first says 3 min remaning, and when the trasfer get to 70% says 50 seconds remaning then the time remaning keeps increases, now its on 500 minutes remaning, i try to reset vita and qcma, but not seems to work

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The transfer time is weird. You can't really trust the progress bar on the vita for transferring games via qcma. You can do the math based on the transfer speed and size of the game though.

KyoMaxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The transfer time is weird. You can't really trust the progress bar on the vita for transferring games via qcma. You can do the math based on the transfer speed and size of the game though.
the transfer simply stop and them keeps increases the time, sometimes deacreses, but then inscreases again, idk what to do

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
the transfer simply stop and them keeps increases the time, sometimes deacreses, but then inscreases again, idk what to do

this happened to me too, i bet your game is filled with thousands of files.

right click on properties of the game folder content, and look at how many files it shows.

if it is over 5k-10k files, then you have no choice but to wait for over 1-2hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)