Hacking [HELP] Problem after using batteryFixer v.2.0

Loki_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i have problem. Untill today my Vita worked perfectly. But this afternoom i decide to update Vita Homebrew Browser, and going throw it I decided to try PSP2-batteryFixer v.2.0 app. After i did this i think i broke something. I have HEnkaku Enso and if i try to start my vita with power button, console shut down after the loading icon before the start menu. The console starts normal, Enso logo, splash screen, but during loading icon get stuck and shut down. If i start the console holding L, Vita starts normally without problems but without henkaku. But if I press the keycombo for disconnecting the battery, (ps+select+start+L+powerbutton) for 15 seconds and then i start the console normally with power button, vita starts with enso, ask me set calendar, make a rebuild of database and power on correctly with henkaku enso and all my things. only i have to re apply my menu theme. So Enso works good only if before i do the keycombo ps+select+start+L+powerbutton. All of this started after i used the battery app the first time. I'm in trouble..why this? And how can i solve this? hope for help and thanks in advance.

Loki_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok now i can't boot with Enso anymore, also afer keycombo console remain stuck at calendar selection screen and shut down. I can only boot vita while pressing L. Damn me when i think to try that app.

Loki_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're right for sure. Unfortunately where I download that app there wasn't that advice. Btw uninstall the thing is the first thing I did. Now sometimes the vita power on correctly, sometimes is a pain. Is there a way to "fix" this situation?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof