Hacking Help please

MAVXIII

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP! I had already installed 3.68 Henkaku on my PS Vita 1000. I then went to use Simple Account Switcher to take out the account associated with the Vita. (Bought it used).

When it went to restart, a notification popped up saying I can't use the memory card anymore because it was associated with the old account. I went to reformat it and now I don't see the H-Encore or Vitashell bubbles anymore.

I tried to install Henkaku again through the computer but now I can't connect to the computer with even using the Zadig driver install....

I have no idea what to do

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
HELP! I had already installed 3.68 Henkaku on my PS Vita 1000. I then went to use Simple Account Switcher to take out the account associated with the Vita. (Bought it used).

When it went to restart, a notification popped up saying I can't use the memory card anymore because it was associated with the old account. I went to reformat it and now I don't see the H-Encore or Vitashell bubbles anymore.

I tried to install Henkaku again through the computer but now I can't connect to the computer with even using the Zadig driver install....

I have no idea what to do

This is bad, fat Vitas need a memory card to install H-encore. Is there anything important in that memory card? If not, you can format it and reinstall H-encore, vitashell, etc

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it went to restart, a notification popped up saying I can't use the memory card anymore because it was associated with the old account.
You have to unlink the card before switching accounts.
I went to reformat it and now I don't see the H-Encore or Vitashell bubbles anymore.
I mean, that's what a format does...
now I can't connect to the computer with even using the Zadig driver install
I'm not sure why it's not connecting, but after getting it working once you should never have to touch Zadig again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1