Homebrew HELP!!! Please!

Eduardo Ferreira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a New 2ds XL and bought an R4i Gold Plus to use ntrboothax. But the flashcard is not compatible with my console and I believe that no other is, nor do I want to spend more money with Flashcard ... Is there no method to open Homebrew Launcher in version 11.6? Hackers already working on this? Or will it ever be possible without flashcard?

D

Deleted User

option 1 wait til eol lots of hacks will be released
2 buy a cfw system online
3 buy a new cart
4 dsiware transfer
5 make your own hack

I reccomend 1 or 3

Reactions: Eduardo Ferreira

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you have another means of running the cart (DS Lite/Phat or compatible DSi) you can use the single cart nds method. If you don't, just pick up a used DS Lite, they tend to be extremely cheap since Nintendo made so many of them.

D

Deleted User

If you have another means of running the cart (DS Lite/Phat or compatible DSi) you can use the single cart nds method. If you don't, just pick up a used DS Lite, they tend to be extremely cheap since Nintendo made so many of them.
oh yeah
forgot about those
also don't know too much about seedminer so I constantly forget about it

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a New 2ds XL and bought an R4i Gold Plus to use ntrboothax. But the flashcard is not compatible with my console and I believe that no other is, nor do I want to spend more money with Flashcard ... Is there no method to open Homebrew Launcher in version 11.6? Hackers already working on this? Or will it ever be possible without flashcard?
you bought the wrong cart and any cart thats compatible with 3ds will work with 2ds so say the R4i gold 3ds plus would work but not the original R4i gold plus

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[QUOTE = "Marenthyu, postagem: 7924785, membro: 442194"] sim. Basta seguir o meu guia e selecione "eu não tenho um amigo", em seguida, entre em contato comigo com as informações relevantes e eu vou fazer esse passo para você. Mas esteja ciente de que vou me deitar um pouco. [/ QUOTE]
Ah sim, obrigada! ^-^
you seem to be using google translate there, mate.

I don't speak spanish, I'm sorry ;)

Eduardo Ferreira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you bought the wrong cart and any cart thats compatible with 3ds will work with 2ds so say the R4i gold 3ds plus would work but not the original R4i gold plus

My mistake ... Actually it was the R4i Gold Pro that I bought ... When I started it in 2ds the console hangs and asks to hang up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you seem to be using google translate there, mate.

I don't speak spanish, I'm sorry ;)
Just thanked! ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...