Homebrew Help please

SebastiaanZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Two questions:

1. I accidentally did something (no idea what) so that when I started my NDS emulator ... it only shows the bottom touch screen. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong and how I can reverse it?

2. When I play Pokemon Platinum (yes I do love the Pokemon games) when I enter the introduction scene, I need to click on a PokeBall, yet when I do so, I cannot click on the middle (which is on the Touch screen part) button. I use a Macbook with a working trackpad and all and even with a mouse it doesn't work. Any idea if this can be fixed?

Any help would be appreciated!

SebastiaanZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nvm I managed to fix problem 1. So that is one problem down.

The second I'll upload a pic off when I get back home.

Thanks for the reply though!

Oh and I am using DeSmuME

SebastiaanZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone help me with the second question?
Again, as follows, when I launch Pokemon Platinum on DeSmuME when I get to the introductionary conversation I need to click a Pokeball on the bottom screen of the emulator. Yet when I click it, nothing happens. When I try other keys, I get a message that I should not be clicking that key but actually the mid button on the bottom screen which is IMPOSSIBLE.

Please, any help?

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can anyone help me with the second question?
Again, as follows, when I launch Pokemon Platinum on DeSmuME when I get to the introductionary conversation I need to click a Pokeball on the bottom screen of the emulator. Yet when I click it, nothing happens. When I try other keys, I get a message that I should not be clicking that key but actually the mid button on the bottom screen which is IMPOSSIBLE.

Please, any help?

Download latest desmume emulator for Mac for your solution. It's work fine trust me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1