Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Dark, Feb 24, 2009.
My mom got some kind of soda on my psp. Whats the best thing to do right now?
Use some kind of material to absorb the liquid, (Rice works well) and leave it there for a little while. After that, I guess all you can do is pray.
If you ever get liquid on it, rip out the battery straight away, put it somewhere warm and dry and leave it, then leave it some more, turn it on too soon and any liquid will destroy it. I left mine for 2 days switched on and it was fine, luckily!
I think it's to late for my psp snice it was wet for like 6hrs when i was in school. I'll try
Rice absorbs the moisture. I've heard people use it on other small electronics like a PSP.
Yeah best advice is to get the battery out asap. Dry up any visable wet stuff and if you think its made its way inside let it sit for a few days to dry it out completely. When you think its safe, put the battery back in and test it.
This happened to a friend of mine and the PSP actually busted its own power fuse to stop the mother board from getting fried. If your PSP doesn't start up (no power at all) I'd suggest opening it up and checking the power fuse. I fixed my friends PSP in 10 mins with a tiny bit of solder.
Yay the psp is still working but there is a lag when i turn the psp on now
lucky. . . that was a close one
I stuck my iPod nano in a bowl of (uncooked) rice for a night when I got it wet and it worked perfect the next day