ROM Hack HELP PLEASE ! Unknown files in a decrypted game ! (.dat, .pck...)

Lukis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! I have succeed in decrypt the game The Seven Deadly Sins - Unjust Sin 3ds game but I can't open the files with EFE or Ohana 3D, because there are only .dat .pck and other unknown files :

1486301693-a-supprimer.png

And when I try to extract them in a file extractor it only gives me text files :

1486301481-a-supprimer2.jpg

Do you know how I can do to find 3d models ?

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need willing programmers to figure out these formats and create tools to deal with them. Good luck.

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
A) Don't use notepad.
B) Those file formats aren't supported by those tools (or perhaps any current existing tool)
C) Get a hex editor.
D) Those aren't text files.

Anyways, the reason nobody has come to "help" is because you're asking the wrong questions; likely due to lack of knowing what you're actually doing. I recommend you pick up a book on C, brush up on data structures and learn some amount of reverse engineering, specifically regarding unknown data formats. It's unlikely you'll find anyone who will "help" you with this.

GL;HF.

Lukis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh thank you for your replies ! It's nice !
So I will search this on the Internet, but I think I will give up quite quickly !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...