Hacking Help please loadiine issue picture attached

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone All my games work fine on nightly builds ect but twilight princess last week worked np but this week never loads crashes the system and gives me the error in the picture.

can anyone help I don't know why last week fine this week error and I did change anything and all other games run...

cheers to anyone who helps

13173778_564953833677075_7053484263447053937_n.jpg

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think your nand might be dead or at least enough to be an issue that will get worse send it to nintendo for repairs

I don't think that's the issue here, since the error is only displayed when trying to load Zelda TP with loadiine if I understood correctly. Have you tried other games besides TP? Do they still work? Have you checked your SD Card for possible errors? Is it corrupted maybe?

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Stupid and maybe a bit "too far gone" theory but maybe some files on your SD card got damaged? Not sure, but try another one if it'll work there.
The logic behind the error message here is that the Wii U thinks you're running the game from SysNAND and not a Disc so it displays this message, else it'd give you a disc read error instead (I guess).

Se7ensinsMods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should still work. I got that when i took out my usb drive and it show something similar to that and I turned it off and back on still works. but the loadiine thing no clue.

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks all ya same thing all games work just not tp yet I changed nothing and it worked other day

reformatted sd card and put tp back on a fresh one same error yet all my other stuff works seems odd

do I need to do the 64k cluster if so what tool ?

cheers

tried 64k same issues

Last edited by MontyQ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?