Help please loadiine issue picture attached

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by MontyQ, May 8, 2016.

1. MontyQ
    OP

MontyQ GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2009
    Canada
    Hello everyone All my games work fine on nightly builds ect but twilight princess last week worked np but this week never loads crashes the system and gives me the error in the picture.

can anyone help I don't know why last week fine this week error and I did change anything and all other games run...

cheers to anyone who helps

13173778_564953833677075_7053484263447053937_n.jpg

2. linkinworm

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

May 30, 2008
    Birmingham (England)
    i think your nand might be dead or at least enough to be an issue that will get worse send it to nintendo for repairs

3. LinkFan16

LinkFan16 I link them all

Mar 15, 2009
    Gambia, The
    I don't think that's the issue here, since the error is only displayed when trying to load Zelda TP with loadiine if I understood correctly. Have you tried other games besides TP? Do they still work? Have you checked your SD Card for possible errors? Is it corrupted maybe?

4. EpicLPer

EpicLPer Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)

Mar 13, 2015
    Austria
    Austria
    Stupid and maybe a bit "too far gone" theory but maybe some files on your SD card got damaged? Not sure, but try another one if it'll work there.
    The logic behind the error message here is that the Wii U thinks you're running the game from SysNAND and not a Disc so it displays this message, else it'd give you a disc read error instead (I guess).

5. Se7ensinsMods

Se7ensinsMods Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    American Muscle
    It should still work. I got that when i took out my usb drive and it show something similar to that and I turned it off and back on still works. but the loadiine thing no clue.

6. Raylene2K7

Raylene2K7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    Jamaica
    parts unknown
    Backup your TP Save Game, erase it from SD-Card and try again or just try an other SD-Card

7. MontyQ
    OP

MontyQ GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2009
    Canada
    thanks all ya same thing all games work just not tp yet I changed nothing and it worked other day

reformatted sd card and put tp back on a fresh one same error yet all my other stuff works seems odd

do I need to do the 64k cluster if so what tool ?

cheers

tried 64k same issues

Last edited by MontyQ, May 9, 2016