Gaming Help please - DSi "an error has occurred" after hacking

Artigas1812

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello I downloaded sudokuhax and I installed several games and now every time I turn on my DSI I get what is in the photo, what do I do?

Attachments

• 15844801924533217514628603289342.jpg
    15844801924533217514628603289342.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 690
  • 15844803622261697784931404864991.jpg
    15844803622261697784931404864991.jpg
    925.3 KB · Views: 710

Lenks

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Don't panic you probably installed something on your SD that is messing up with the boot. Delete all new roms you downloaded and sudokuhax and any new homebrew that you may have been installed. Also it can happen if you put .nds files where is not suppose to be, so double check.
There is also a method that I found to work sometimes when I mess with my system -> boot into Unlaunch with A+B + Power Button, should boot just fine, from there launch TwilightMenu++, test that everything works and power off the console and try again.

ummm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello I downloaded sudokuhax and I installed several games and now every time I turn on my DSI I get what is in the photo, what do I do?

boy, did you hack your dsi with sudokuhax to get dsiware?
do you have installed unlaunch or hiyaCFW?

if not, that is some bad news because your console is permantly brick and from here you have 2 options to revive the console:

1 restoring the nand using a hardmode
you can restore the console nand ONLY IF YOU MADE A NAND BACKUP, and you need some soldering experience because you need to connect the console to the pc via a small pins inside the console but, if you didnt make a nand backup your only hope is the second method.

2 reviving the console by deleting the games you installed
you cannot install so many dsiware games into the console nand, (the nand size is about 2.4MB, so dont install many dsiware games)
if you didnt make a nand backup, your only hope is that via the hardmode that i mention in the first method, you will be modifying the nand and that is very risky so PLEASE DO THE STEPS ONE BY ONE IN THE CORRECT ORDER

1 once you hardmode your console and you mount your nand into the computer, you will see various carpet but the one that were going to Modify is a carpet called title, that is were all of the dsiware are installed and are various carpet with number and letters BUT SOME OF THIS FILES ARE NOT DSIWARE, OTHERS ARE THE DSI ESSENTIAL APPS OF THE CONSOLE (FOR EXAMPLE, IN THIS DIRECTORY IS WHERE IS INSTALLED THE LAUNCHER FOR DSI MENU) SO YOU NEED TO BE VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOU CAN DELETE THE LAUNCHER AND YOUR CONSOLE WILL BE DEFINITELY DEAD.
YOU NEED TO DELETE SOME DSIWARE SO THE NAND WOULD HAVE SPACE AND THE CONSOLE WILL REVIVE, BUT BEFORE YOU DELETE ANY CARPET YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS DSIWARE AND WHAT ARE THE OTHER DSI essential FILES, SO I RECOMEND YOU TO GO TO SEARCH THE DSIWARE GAMES ID (search it like this: dsiware titles id)
SO ONCE YOU HAVE THE DSIWARE TITLE ID THAT YOU WANT TO DELETE, YOU GO TO SEARCH THE CARPET THAT IT HAVE THE SAME ID OF GAME THAT YOU SEARCH THE TITLE ID, YOU ERASE YOUR DSIWARE AND WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, JUST UNMOUNT THE NAND, TURN ON YOUR SYSTEM AND WE HOPE THAT RESOLVE ITS

Last edited by ummm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up