Hacking [Help] O3DS CFW

Fatalanus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello guys,
I would like to know how to update m O3DS, sysnand 8.1.0-18E. I already have an Emunand, wich is version 9.8.0-25E.
I think it's an old RXTool build that I have..
I want to update it to latest version, but I don't really know how to do it as it's a while I've done it and I'm lost now..

I have CN.

Can you tell me what CFW is the best in my case, and if you have a link to a tutorial to set up everything the good way?

Thank you for your help, men. :)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,
I would like to know how to update m O3DS, sysnand 8.1.0-18E. I already have an Emunand, wich is version 9.8.0-25E.
I think it's an old RXTool build that I have..
I want to update it to latest version, but I don't really know how to do it as it's a while I've done it and I'm lost now..

I have CN.

Can you tell me what CFW is the best in my case, and if you have a link to a tutorial to set up everything the good way?

Thank you for your help, men. :)
if you like your current setup and would like to see it get better then take the blue pill use this guide
if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes then take the red pill use this guide

Fatalanus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thank you, I'll check it carefully. I'll check what is AureiNand as well. :^p
After investigations, Cakes CFW works really good. Thank you for your help, now I'll let the thread die.
So I've taken the BLUE PILLS, dude! :P Not strong enough for the red one I guess.

Last edited by Fatalanus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.