Homebrew [HELP] No Save Managers working on 11.0 through browserhax?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not a noob by any means but as you know it's not that easy walking computer illiterate people through simple processes. That said, I helped my friend get the Homebrew launcher and Menuhcks working fine, now however when he tries to use ANY save manager they automatically load the defualt selected title. None of them bring him the title selection scree. I've never had this problem myself, and I've installed A9LH more times than I can count. I've had him try Save Manager, SVDT and JKSM so far and the same thing happens.....

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm not a noob by any means but as you know it's not that easy walking computer illiterate people through simple processes. That said, I helped my friend get the Homebrew launcher and Menuhcks working fine, now however when he tries to use ANY save manager they automatically load the defualt selected title. None of them bring him the title selection scree. I've never had this problem myself, and I've installed A9LH more times than I can count. I've had him try Save Manager, SVDT and JKSM so far and the same thing happens.....
Browserhax isn't very stable, so you could try another entry point. Also, you'll need these files if you want to use a save manager with most games: https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls
You won't be able to backup saves for Ocarina of Time, but it should fix problems with other games.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, he doesn't have any other entry points but I already have him copying the xmls. That and he's using Menuhacks 3.0 as his entry point, not browserhacks.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is already using menuhacks as his entry point, sorry if I wasn't clear in the OP. I said I helped him set up menuhacks through browserhacks before trying the save managers. Now they all boot the default title for some reason.
Save Manager autoboots Download Play
SVDT autoboots Download PLay
JKSM autoboots 3DS camera
I have 3 3DS on A9LH, (started from Browserhacks in 2015) and I';ve never had this issue myself.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe the fact that the thread title says "browserhax" is what's confusing.

I would look at the SD card. If it's not the brand/speed/size, then perhaps it's the format (32k clusters vs 64k, fragmented file table, etc). Just shooting in the dark...

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He is already using menuhacks as his entry point, sorry if I wasn't clear in the OP. I said I helped him set up menuhacks through browserhacks before trying the save managers. Now they all boot the default title for some reason.
Save Manager autoboots Download Play
SVDT autoboots Download PLay
JKSM autoboots 3DS camera
I have 3 3DS on A9LH, (started from Browserhacks in 2015) and I';ve never had this issue myself.
Weird. Does he have the homebrew starter kit?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. Does he have the homebrew starter kit?
Yeah, that's how he got HomeBrew in the first place Lol.

I have no idea how his SD card is formatted. It's just some random guy that asked for my help on Facebook. This is the root of his SD
14080849_10210665913150786_676901915_n.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here is his 3DS folder.... Hence my confusion. It all looks fine to me.
14101726_10210665916670874_791376659_n.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi