Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by MrRobotNot, Apr 22, 2016.

1. MrRobotNot
    OP

MrRobotNot Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2016
    Hello there everyone, I have just recently purchased a second hand PSVITA 3.60.. I am completely new to this handheld device and was wondering if i could get some help on homebrewing?/jailbreaking? this system and what can i benefit from doing so.. thank you in advance!!

2. MrRobotNot
    This message by MrRobotNot has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Apr 4, 2017, Reason: DONT USE THAT.
    Apr 22, 2016
  3. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    DO NOT TRUST THAT SITE
    that "app" you download to make the "fake update" it a virus and or sypware
    the will destroy your computer

Trust news on this site
    http://wololo.net/

there might not be anything you can do at this point

Last edited by Ryupower, Apr 22, 2016
  4. Voxel

Voxel Fable Junkie

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    Any site that claims they have made modded/hacked PS Vita update PUPs, in which are "obtainable" through surveys, executable 'installer' files, or a password-protected zip, are bound to be fake! :)

As mentioned, always trust the most popular PlayStation news sites such as Wololo or Hackinformer.
    Hackinformer also has a nice Vita hacking guide that you can follow. However, a fresh 3.60 console like yours will unfortunately be unhackable until TheFlow or someone else releases another form of PSP exploit savedata or some other method. :)

jastolze likes this.
  5. lep30
    This message by lep30 has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Apr 4, 2017, Reason: DONT USE THAT.
    Apr 4, 2017
  6. SKGleba

SKGleba O ja pierdole!

Nov 11, 2016
    Poland
    Warsaw
    go.henkaku.xyz-->vitashell-->maidumptool->vita homebrew browser-> epsp bubble installer+adrenaline&ark easyinstaller.
    Activate as soon as you can because sony will patch the spoof.

7. Zukov

Zukov Dinosaur

Oct 2, 2016
    Chile
    there is no need for the spoof, really.

8. SKGleba

SKGleba O ja pierdole!

Nov 11, 2016
    Poland
    Warsaw
    No need ? When sony will release the 3.64 they will block the way to activate games by epsp bubble installer (epsp bbinst obtain act.dat from sony servers) or im wrong:-)