Gaming HELP My 3ds smash bros cartridge wont read at all and sometimes crashes my 3ds HELP

JoelRL11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My smash bros cartridge wont read on my new 3ds xl and sometimes when I insert it, it will crash my 3ds, and i will have to use a charger to turn it back on because the power button wont turn it back on! The cartridge isnt broken and ive tried cleaning it with a cutetip but nothing works! Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you have a really messed up N3DS and cartridge, the only to fix that is to buy a new N3DS and Smash Bros. :teach:

On another serious note: If you need your charger to turn back on your N3DS, something is really wrong there :gun::nds:

JoelRL11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you have a really messed up N3DS and cartridge, the only to fix that is to buy a new N3DS and Smash Bros. :teach:

On another serious note: If you need your charger to turn back on your N3DS, something is really wrong there :gun::nds:
Yeah thats what i figured, thank you. This problem only happens with my smash bros cartridge though, its never happened before with any other game. Thank you either way.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:creep:
one-does-not-simply-turn-on-a-nintendo-without-blowing-in-the-ca.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.