Help me with my bricked old 2ds

DoshivMora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didnt touch my old 2ds from years ago (i forgot everything i knew about luma and all that things) y saw i didnt have fbi so i looked up for tutorials, one tutorial said i needed to format my sd card and now my old 2ds is bricked, i dont have a nand backup so i would like to know if that has solution, when i press the on button it just shows a blue light for 1 second and it turns off
Post automatically merged:

Basically old 2ds brick, empty sd card no nand backup

Reactions: kondou

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your 2ds isn't bricked, you just need luma and what not on your sd card, just sort that all out and you'll be fine, if necessary just follow the last part of the hacking guide that tells you exactly what you need (in addition to luma's boot.firm and boot.3dsx)

DoshivMora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Your 2ds isn't bricked, you just need luma and what not on your sd card, just sort that all out and you'll be fine, if necessary just follow the last part of the hacking guide that tells you exactly what you need (in addition to luma's boot.firm and boot.3dsx)
I did all that and my 2ds keeps only doing a blue blink, also my sd card is formatted in FAT32

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then there's something wrong with your SD card, most likely.

Standard procedure is to copy everything off (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.