Hacking Help me please

J3t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to buy a TopToy DS for my friends birthday ( or an other flashcard). I think im going to buy it from DealExtreme (I bought stuff from them before) But im not 100% sure if im going to buy it from there. I want to buy a card for under 10 dollars. I have some questions can a fake destroy my friend`s DS? And is there a better card in the same price category avaiable somewhere?

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
In that price range the TTDS is your only choice. Remember that you need to buy a microSD card as well. The TTDS works fine and doesn't kill your DS but you have to be careful of a few things. You need to get the firmware version that works with fake cards else your card will break (fixable..but you'd best avoid it). Also, in my case my microSD card gets stuck when I push it too far in, but I don't think anyone else has that problem.

Here's the latest firmware + fix for fakes:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4477
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4476

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To answer your question, it is highly unlikely that a fake will hurt your NDS. At worst, running fake-killer firmware on it would destroy the fake DSTT (you can actually restore it using the fake restore program).

However, as others have mentioned, for only a few dollars more you can get an Acekard 2 which is a much better flash cart.

-Bri

J3t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you all for your replies
laugh.gif

I still need to decide which one im going to buy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum