Help me make this hard decision Switch or PS4

delilah23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
I'd honestly go with PS4, bigger selection of games and far more comfortable to play on it than Switch

D

Deleted User

Hello everybody, I'm PRETTY confident and trusting of you guy's tutorials and opinions but I have to rely on you guys to make up my mind for me since I'm so weak LOL, so technically I recently went to a local pawn shop and the guy is selling a PS4 firmware version 6.02 for only 189$ controller, cables, and one game included and it's a 1 TB model...so yeah you can see why it's hard for me to pass up. I'm only interested in hacking it for sole purpose of getting free games :gun:there's a hack coming for the firmware 6.20 soon and I want to make this decision before it's too late and I can't buy it because I know everything that's going on with this virus and shit and how rare ps4s with low firmwares are especially at that price.

My budget as of now is 220$ and I'm really tempted because I have both options I can save up to get a hackable Nintendo switch someone I know is selling or I can buy this PS4 for dirt cheap and possibly still be able to buy the switch from this person in the future. I just want a nice hackable console where I'll be able to have a bunch of games and just finally get into the most recent generation of gaming. I want a beefy library of titles for me to play and entertain myself with tbh.

So what do you guys think I should do buy this PS4 and hack it with this hack coming soon possibly this year OR save up and buy the hackable switch. Everything in my being is telling me to buy the PS4 and wait for the hack since that'll allow me to play so many games I want to play in all their glory but I'm not sure guys this is hard for me. What do you all think? Will I even be able to install games onto this hacked 6.20 PS4? Will I ever stop being such an idiot? WHO KNOWS:bow:

And yeah I don't really care about the ps5 rn that's a whole other beast for me to tackle. So don't bother telling me to wait for it.
But thanks in advance tho:wub:
Do you prefer to play your games in front of a TV or on the go? Beside Nintendo exclusives, the possibility to play modern games on the go is the reason why many people buy the switch nowadays.

Krispyboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say go for the PS4 first. Last time I checked you could get a lot of games from hacking those a lot easier then you would if you went for the switch.
Plus a PS4 like the one you described is very uncommon to find and there's no telling how long of a window you will have to get the thing.
You didn't say anything special about the switch in the first post so I assume its a regular switch. You would easily be able to find a regular old switch anywhere, amazon, craigslist, or the guy you knew was selling it.

TL;DR Go for the PS4, something that good won't last forever and it'll be a lot more rewarding then a regular switch.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody, I'm PRETTY confident and trusting of you guy's tutorials and opinions but I have to rely on you guys to make up my mind for me since I'm so weak LOL, so technically I recently went to a local pawn shop and the guy is selling a PS4 firmware version 6.02 for only 189$ controller, cables, and one game included and it's a 1 TB model...so yeah you can see why it's hard for me to pass up. I'm only interested in hacking it for sole purpose of getting free games :gun:there's a hack coming for the firmware 6.20 soon and I want to make this decision before it's too late and I can't buy it because I know everything that's going on with this virus and shit and how rare ps4s with low firmwares are especially at that price.

My budget as of now is 220$ and I'm really tempted because I have both options I can save up to get a hackable Nintendo switch someone I know is selling or I can buy this PS4 for dirt cheap and possibly still be able to buy the switch from this person in the future. I just want a nice hackable console where I'll be able to have a bunch of games and just finally get into the most recent generation of gaming. I want a beefy library of titles for me to play and entertain myself with tbh.

So what do you guys think I should do buy this PS4 and hack it with this hack coming soon possibly this year OR save up and buy the hackable switch. Everything in my being is telling me to buy the PS4 and wait for the hack since that'll allow me to play so many games I want to play in all their glory but I'm not sure guys this is hard for me. What do you all think? Will I even be able to install games onto this hacked 6.20 PS4? Will I ever stop being such an idiot? WHO KNOWS:bow:

And yeah I don't really care about the ps5 rn that's a whole other beast for me to tackle. So don't bother telling me to wait for it.
But thanks in advance tho:wub:
Switch purely because its way newer and has a longer lifespan, nintendo handhelds typically last very long
Just hold off and wait until the ps5 releases, then get some ps4 games as backwards compatibility

Reactions: Deleted User

SrceJunacko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, the PS5 is gonna be in the starting blocks soon enough. Save your money to get one at the release as it will be PS4 backward compatible and enjoy PS5 exclusive ones. On the other hand, you have a bunch of good games on the Switch :) So, just think about what type of games you want to spend your time on :toot::toot::toot:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.