Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, so I've got around 450$ in my pocket, and i have no idea what i should spend it on. I'm thinking of 3 main things:

1- A 40GB PS3

2- EEE 900

3- Or spend it all throughout summer

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't usually recommend buying technology. Until I got my Wii, I have always been a generation behind. That way I can enjoy the same games, but at a lower price. I guess that, if you wait some time, you'll be able to get a PS3 much cheaper. I'd tell you to save the money, or, if you NEED to spend it on something, spend it during the summer as you need it.

If you still want to spend it no matter what, get the EEE 900.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haiz, guess that would make me 2 generation behind
biggrin.gif
but if i have to choose them, i say go with ps3, but then again, the other 2 options, depends on how urgent do u want them?

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well im sick of carrying a laptop around with me all day, i need something portable, was thinking about a tablet, but WAYYYYY too expensive. So i was like EEE why not, but i wont be taking any courses this summer so i wont really be needing it. As for the PS3, i know there are many good titles that are going to be released soon, and i don't want to miss out, and as for summer, well yeah thats what i really want the most, but knowing me i'd spend it all in under a month or so :S and then ill be like "damn i should have got the EEE or PS3.

Anyway thanks mrfatso, mucus, and Joey Ravn for your suggestions; blooddrake read post number 4
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Wonder if there are Super FX repro carts too, no?