Help managing my 3DS NANDs

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Chaosruler, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Chaosruler
    OP

Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    Iceland
    Tekoa
    hiya tempers
    I have here my new 3DS and I'd like some help with it...

my Sysnand is 9.2 and regulery it can't launch ROMs or homebrew.... for that there's the browser exploit, when I pull the browser exploit I have a choice of either using reiNAND or going to homebrew selection

my EMUnand (reiNAND) is on the latest firmware as of today (EUR) but it can't run ROMs and it has ALL my LEGIT titles from eshop and it's save data (you can say the reiNAND is my legit NAND... which is a lot by the way)

on the homebrew selection I can launch PastaCFW and when I do, my Sysnand gains the ability to play ROMs and homebrew including emulators (which is kinda important) and FBI\Emunand tool etcetra....

what I want is to transfer all my titles from my EMUnand and put it on the Sysnand and have my EMUnand precisely for emulators and homebrew and ROMs and my Sysnand to hold my legit games....
    I also would like to switch reiNAND and use more powerful tools just in case such as A9LH or rxTools

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Follow https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki and you'll have all your stuff on an updated sysNAND :-)

You can download the whole guide and files from my page quantumc.at

GilgameshArcher likes this.
  3. Chaosruler
    OP

Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    Iceland
    Tekoa
    After step IV after formating my sd card and copying all the content back to the sd card my ds doesn't boot at all... the blue led flashes for a second and than turns off along with the system.... can you help me with that? Pretty sure the steps before it was to back up emunand via the tool and than restoring it to sysnand which I did successfully

4. FanmadeEndings

FanmadeEndings GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2016
    Gambia, The
  5. Chaosruler
    OP

Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    Iceland
    Tekoa
    Thanks it was exactly that, everything is working fine, even better than I expected