Help Luminous Arc

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by rayhien9, Jul 30, 2009.

1. rayhien9
    OP

rayhien9 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2009
    United States
    My Room
    Can someone help me because everytime i play my luminous arc the first one it keeps freezing!!!!!I got this game cuz my freind says it was good.When i played it it kept on freezing at different points of the game.Im using the old R4 v1.18.Oh i also have cheats for it.Plz someone help me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. qwsed

qwsed GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2008
    Hmm try formatting your SD card, get a hold of another rom file (i wont tell you how). I played it using 1.18 when i used an R4 and it worked fine. Try those things first. Also check if there is a cheatfile that overrides copy protection

3. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    or get ysmenu, remember unlike me it looks like you got a real r4, hell i even play this on supercard minisd once beofre i got a real slot 1 flash card

4. rayhien9
    OP

rayhien9 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2009
    United States
    My Room
    Hey it worked for me!yay i formatted my sd card and it works now yay! THX

Posts merged

srry i dont know how to add those quote thingys srry. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yah but thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice