Hacking help loading with usb loader.

sa2am

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, still new to this, so sorry in advance if this is in wrong place, or ive missed the answer to it whilst searching for the last 3 days.

Ive now soft modded 2 wii's both of them were on 4.2, i followed the guide from a post linkin me to 'Modify Wii HBC, on 4.2'

both times flashing seemed to go without a glitch, and everything seems to be perfect (other then preloader would not install).

My main problem is i cant get 'Lego Indiana Jones 2' to run ive used 3 different usb loaders. but not getting any joy.

id be grateful, if some1 could help me or point me in the right direction (to a thread ive missed).

ps. great site.

mrhotdoguk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sa2am said:
hi all, still new to this, so sorry in advance if this is in wrong place, or ive missed the answer to it whilst searching for the last 3 days.

Ive now soft modded 2 wii's both of them were on 4.2, i followed the guide from a post linkin me to 'Modify Wii HBC, on 4.2'

both times flashing seemed to go without a glitch, and everything seems to be perfect (other then preloader would not install).

My main problem is i cant get 'Lego Indiana Jones 2' to run ive used 3 different usb loaders. but not getting any joy.

id be grateful, if some1 could help me or point me in the right direction (to a thread ive missed).

ps. great site.

Hi There,

Did you get this resolved?

Cheers

J.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic: Nah, it was from my old body