Hacking Help Loading GC games from USB with DIOS MIOS

HackAllDevices

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
17
Country
United States
I installed the DIOSMIOS 2.2 WAD
I have DML Booter/neogama/usbloagergx/confusbloader/wiiflow
I cannot successfully load a GC game from my usb drive, in DML Booter i get 'fatal error apploader size is zero

Im trying to play incredible hulk and super mario sunshine which work on my dolphin emulator. I also used to gc extration toos for dml
If i try to load games via DML in neogama i just get a message saying no games found
in the other usbloaders i just cant see the gamecube games and i do have them set to show GC games
the games are in a folder called 'Games' in the root of my sd card

My wii is white.. not sure if its the newer one or not
 
i decided to use DiOS MIOS LITE and it works perfectly now :) i can play those old gamecube games i used to play when i was younger
 
DIOS MIOS is for USB Loading

DIOS MIOS LITE is for SD loading

From your original post you stated you had DIOSMIOS 2.2 WAD installed and games are in a folder called 'Games' in the root of my sd card


If you want to try out DIOS MIOS again instead of DIOS MIOS LITE just move the games folder from the root of your sd card to the root of your usb hard drive.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted