Help (lightsaber duels)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by lordshark12, Jul 6, 2009.

Jul 6, 2009

Help (lightsaber duels) by lordshark12 at 10:06 PM (773 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. lordshark12
    OP

Newcomer lordshark12 Newbie

United States
    (1)Hi there guys, i checked the compatibility matrix and it said it works but the other one said it doesnt. The game im talking about is Star Wars Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels. I use backup launcher 0.3 beta, that is what it says on the bottom of my tv screen, to launch games, i launch the launcher from homebrew channel. It has this weird message after i press launch game, its says launching game at first, at eventually it becomes scramble up and all i read out is DVD, and the rest of the letter are like mixed toghther, i think it says no dvd, though it is in. Can some1 help me plz, i just got my wii softmodded and i really want to play it.

Once again im using Backup Launcher 0.3 beta, and the game is Star wars lightsaber duels, this is the only game i burned (using imgburn at 2x).

thank you [​IMG]

i will record u a video if u want me too

The Edit was: the 1 in front of my first sentence

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

use the NEOGAMMA R6 loader it works fine with it [​IMG]

3. lordshark12
    OP

United States
    so lightsaber duels works with this and do i leave all the settings regular?

Can u tell me how the settings screen should look?

4. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

just use the loader either the Homebrew channel version or the wad installed channel version and leave the settings as default and it will load it [​IMG]

I use the R6 CHANNEL loader by Vegeta here and just pressing start no need to change any default settings and it loads fine [​IMG]

5. lordshark12
    OP

United States
    it will the disc read error 324?

6. lordshark12
    OP

United States
    i just uses neogamma it says timeout after i launch the game after a little while it says that