Okay so i recently purchased a new 3ds as well as a sky3ds. I got the sky first and waited on my n3ds only to find out that it was on FIRMWARE 9.1 JAP!! I expected a higher firmware as to why i bought the sky but I want to know what should i do. Should i keep the sky or get a gateway instead. I told the informant of where i purchased the card this story and their willing to swap my cards but how can i run the exploit if i wont have the sky anymore? I have reinand and ntr on my 9.5 emunand as of now.