OP
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I recently injected some GBA games into VC and installed them on my N3DSXL with A9LH and Luma3DS. I noticed that they were cut off at the top and the top was placed at the bottom of the screen. WHen pressing the HOME button, it proceeds to cut more off the top and put it at the bottom of the screen. Please help!

totaledcds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep pressing the home button until everything is back in place. :D

Kidding, but that is odd. I've had this problem before and just backed up my save and re-injected the rom and everything was fine.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh, damn, i heard that one before... it somehow seemed to be fixed by something that didn't make any sense... like using a different kind of sd card? whats the size of your sd card?

drewby

OP
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
oh, damn, i heard that one before... it somehow seemed to be fixed by something that didn't make any sense... like using a different kind of sd card? whats the size of your sd card?
64GB.

I am trying to reinstall it after I deleted it, but FBI is giving me an error.

Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xC8E083FC
Level: Status (25)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Already exists (1020)

doha057

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Okay this is late but I just found out 4 MB roms are the culprit for some reason, everything above is just fine, although sometimes for some weird reason it can happen with other any roms. Btw many roms are double in size from US to EU, for example Advance Wars or Super Mario Advance 3 and 4, all of them are 4 MB in US rom but 8 MB in EU version, so I picked the EU.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this happen to me on a 128 gb SD card when I formatted it with the default cluster size. (32k?) Copy everything off your card, format and change the cluster size (maybe 64?), copy it back on and see if it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse