HELP!! I lost my sd card, I have another one, and the flashing blue light is happening so I can’t turn it on.

28reynoldsn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so, I have a friends 2ds, he wants me to try to install CFW and a few apps because he completly messed everything up By trying to create a backup on an android phone. Long story short, I factory reset, expectimg the SDHC card to be reset as well. When I saw It. Didn’t, i thought that nothing was left on the system and formatted the SD card, deleting everything. Now the blue light flashes on and off again, so I can’t get on it. I’ve tried copy and pasting the sad card for my 3ds onto it, but it won’t work. Does anyone know how to at least make it boot? Help will be greatly appreciated, and it’s not even my own 3ds, it’s a friends so i can’t exactly “just deal with it”.
Post automatically merged:

ok so, I have a friends 2ds, he wants me to try to install CFW and a few apps because he completly messed everything up By trying to create a backup on an android phone. Long story short, I factory reset, expectimg the SDHC card to be reset as well. When I saw It. Didn’t, i thought that nothing was left on the system and formatted the SD card, deleting everything. Now the blue light flashes on and off again, so I can’t get on it. I’ve tried copy and pasting the sad card for my 3ds onto it, but it won’t work. Does anyone know how to at least make it boot? Help will be greatly appreciated, and it’s not even my own 3ds, it’s a friends so i can’t exactly “just deal with it”.
Ok sry I should’ve done more research, I fixed it, now it’s fin

Last edited by 28reynoldsn,

Atrix3dsbrokehelp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey how did you fix it

rallyboi69zleep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

how u fix it i got my friends 3ds trnna help also

Try putting the boot.firm back on the sd card.
what happens if got mode9 or luma dont work any alts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp