Gaming Help, i am an idiot

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,362
  • Replies 13
D

Deleted User

OP
i inserted a .exe file to store it somewhere in my 8GB card, which had everything and it's now corrupted and i'm forced to format it to activate it, i feel like the world around me is falling apart because of how much stuff i had there, what can i do??
also it is not bricked, just data loss

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Basically formatted it and used disk drill to recover some files, hope it works fine :D :(

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

i inserted a .exe file to store it somewhere in my 8GB card, which had everything and it's now corrupted and i'm forced to format it to activate it, i feel like the world around me is falling apart because of how much stuff i had there, what can i do??
also it is not bricked, just data loss

Calm down please and tell us a little more please.:)

Which SD Card ?
For which Purpose please ? For a Flashcard or TWiLight Menu ?

Thank you for your Help.:)

D

Deleted User

OP
Hello.:)

Calm down please and tell us a little more please.:)

Which SD Card ?
For which Purpose please ? For a Flashcard or TWiLight Menu ?

Thank you for your Help.:)
So i basically, it's a SDHC microSD and i wanted to store this .exe file there cuz i didn't have a usb.
BAD CHOICE. The microSD became corrupted and i had to format it to re-activate it, it is not extreme data loss since i store files
in my computer BUT i lost most of the stuff. Also the purpose was to simply store an .exe file

D

Deleted User

OP
Also won't surely see it back since i had to format it, i'm gonna now insert B9S etc etc.. in the SD again but damn

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So i basically, it's a SDHC microSD and i wanted to store this .exe file there cuz i didn't have a usb.
BAD CHOICE. The microSD became corrupted and i had to format it to re-activate it, it is not extreme data loss since i store files
in my computer BUT i lost most of the stuff. Also the purpose was to simply store an .exe file

----------------------------------------------------

Also won't surely see it back since i had to format it, i'm gonna now insert B9S etc etc.. in the SD again but damn

For a New3DS then ? :unsure:

Reactions: banjo2
D

Deleted User

OP
THIS IS EVEN MORE STUPID, THE STUPID DAMN WRITE PROTECTION WAS ON AND THE PC THOUGHT IT WAS CORRUPTED BRUH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E