Hacking {HELP} I Accidently Updated My Switch...

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Update!! I got it fixed, i just found out myself :v used hektate fusee bin to go in, to boot atmosphere that way, thankfully it worked; now i am hoping that the firmware rebootless update installs well.

Alright, whomever sees this, thank you for replying back, um basically what i did was update my cfw switch to the latest firmware, which is 14.1.2, everything was fine, i then proceeded to update my vanilla switch as well; nothing wrong, kept playing on my vanilla version of my switch until..i decided to go into RCM; noticed that i cannot pass the 'nintendo switch' logo screen at all, so i assumed it might be the fuse bin that i am using to boot it up - ? cause this happens before, it just takes some time, to me needing to restart it and reboot it to rcm, process goes through and i am at atmosphere; this time it's quite sadly, funny different..while i was on the page to download the latest firmware patch..i noticed one labeled '14.1.2 rebootless update' - i didn't think of much of it, since it just looked like something the community will make to do something new, i skipped that one and went straight to the regular version..and well you can guess what happened next.

i figured it out late that i need the '14.1.2 rebootless update' ...so now i am stuck..i need help, i don't know what to do in this situation at all :c..i downloaded the rebootless update it's on my laptop but i just don't know how to even get it in my switch without being stuck on the logo while trying to boot atmosphere..any help would be nice.

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your switch is a fusee compatible switch, you just need to update Atmosphere, and the sigpatches. Maybe also Hekate if you use that. I am not sure where to find the tutorials for upgrading Atmosphere but there should be plenty here or over the internet.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, whomever sees this, thank you for replying back, um basically what i did was update my cfw switch to the latest firmware, which is 14.1.2, everything was fine, i then proceeded to update my vanilla switch as well; nothing wrong, kept playing on my vanilla version of my switch until..i decided to go into RCM; noticed that i cannot pass the 'nintendo switch' logo screen at all, so i assumed it might be the fuse bin that i am using to boot it up - ? cause this happens before, it just takes some time, to me needing to restart it and reboot it to rcm, process goes through and i am at atmosphere; this time it's quite sadly, funny different..while i was on the page to download the latest firmware patch..i noticed one labeled '14.1.2 rebootless update' - i didn't think of much of it, since it just looked like something the community will make to do something new, i skipped that one and went straight to the regular version..and well you can guess what happened next.

i figured it out late that i need the '14.1.2 rebootless update' ...so now i am stuck..i need help, i don't know what to do in this situation at all :c..i downloaded the rebootless update it's on my laptop but i just don't know how to even get it in my switch without being stuck on the logo while trying to boot atmosphere..any help would be nice.
you updated something wrong. unzip this, drop on sd card. overwrite all. then try again.

Attachments

• drop on root of sd card.rar
    2.9 MB · Views: 59

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your switch is a fusee compatible switch, you just need to update Atmosphere, and the sigpatches. Maybe also Hekate if you use that. I am not sure where to find the tutorials for upgrading Atmosphere but there should be plenty here or over the internet.
i got it thank you very much <3!!

Reactions: r5xscn

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you updated something wrong. unzip this, drop on sd card. overwrite all. then try again.
yeah i found out xD i used hektate, figured it myself - thankfully hektate could boot in, so it saved me completely cause i got to go in - into atmosphere, now i am updating to the latest firmware the rebootless update one, with daybreak.

thank you though <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill