Homebrew [HELP] Huge 2 problems.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had you ever used anything like themehax or the such. or was it just stock until you added this to it?
I used freeShop many times, but each time going to udsploit and then safehax to select the option of Luma. And I installed maaaany games with freeShop

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Had you ever used anything like themehax or the such. or was it just stock until you added this to it?
Please read my edited message

Last edited by ROMANREIGNS599,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think I installed it before Luma, also when I go to safehax after going to udsploit, it says "Luma3DS configuration" in the Heading and besides the option of Luma3DS which I use, there are other options of Decrypt9WIP, Hourglass9 and GodMode9.
Yeah, you have Luma, but you're booting it manually, not with b9s. Do you have a luma folder under the rw folder on your NAND?

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting from FBI's Main Menu: CTR NAND -> rw -> luma

Also, you could check whether you have arm9loaderhax.bin / boot.firm on CTR NAND.
You would need to launch gm9 to check on those.
When I open safehax after going to udsploit and then clicking GodMode9, when I go to CTRNAND, there is a folder of "shared" and "system", but "shared" is empty and there are few things in "system", but there is no Luma folder

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
When I open safehax after going to udsploit and then clicking GodMode9, when I go to CTRNAND, there is a folder of "shared" and "system", but "shared" is empty and there are few things in "system", but there is no Luma folder
Are you in SYSNAND CTRNAND? Those folders look like they would be in SYSNAND TWLN.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last thing I can think of is trying holding Select on startup with the SD card taken out. If the console boots normally you definitely don't have b9s.
Nope, doesn't work. So by which step should I dwonload things on it

download

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...