Hacking Help? How to flash my xbox back to stock?

Edwii

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I flashed my older gen xbox360 years ago (2007ish) and I haven't touched it in a long time and I would like to restore it back to stock so I can at least give it to a friend or something. Can some one point me in the right direction please?

Thank you.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I didn't make a sticky for nothing ._.

Anyway, instead of flashing LT+ 3.0/2.0 (whatever your drive is) flash back your original FW, corresponding with your Dash.

Lets say you have a Liteon 7x drive on a dash below 13599.
Then you will need to flash back your original DVD dump (if you lost it somehow, grab a firmware pack off off Xbins and flash a fresh 7x FW file to your DVD drive)
If you're above 13599 then you'll need to flash a Liteon 02510c to your DVD drive (as dash 13599 updated every DVD drive in every 360)

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't make a sticky for nothing ._.

Anyway, instead of flashing LT+ 3.0/2.0 (whatever your drive is) flash back your original FW, corresponding with your Dash.

Lets say you have a Liteon 7x drive on a dash below 13599.
Then you will need to flash back your original DVD dump (if you lost it somehow, grab a firmware pack off off Xbins and flash a fresh 7x FW file to your DVD drive)
If you're above 13599 then you'll need to flash a Liteon 02510c to your DVD drive (as dash 13599 updated every DVD drive in every 360)
it shude be "[TUT] EVERY WAY TO HACK YOUR 360" soo people know its a tut

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
That's a good title. I spend a lot of time on Wiihacks and their guides and titles are great. They have a good community over there. But yeah, their titles are all like "How to hack ANY Wii". I should update my Wii hacks just so I can follow their guides again :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully we get another pandemic and they'll be impossible to find