OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ive got this old cracker stuck in my DS, and since I never play GBA games, its been ok, but when the web browser comes, im gonna need the GBA slot, Ive heard that pulling a supercard CF out when its stuck in there can damage the pins, which I really dont want to do
frown.gif
So is there anything that can make this easier or something? Thanks.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Or pull harder, take out the CF card and hook the lip of the SC cart with your fingers. The cart contacts are unlikely to be damaged.

I have 1 SC CF that is hard to pull out while the other 2 (my nephews and niece) are fine.

Link Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Or pull harder, take out the CF card and hook the lip of the SC cart with your fingers. The cart contacts are unlikely to be damaged.

I have 1 SC CF that is hard to pull out while the other 2 (my nephews and niece) are fine.
im buying either a G6 or mini SD anyways, so I guess it doesnt really matter, anyways thanks for your replys.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive got this old cracker stuck in my DS, and since I never play GBA games, its been ok, but when the web browser comes, im gonna need the GBA slot, Ive heard that pulling a supercard CF out when its stuck in there can damage the pins, which I really dont want to do
frown.gif
  So is there anything that can make this easier or something? Thanks.

Get a bird and have it eat the cracker out. I've heard that birds like crackers, even old ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo