Hacking Help for Wii U mod Version 5.5.5E

campione123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I am writing to you because I need your help. In practice in the past I have successfully modified several WII to be able to load games with "WBFS Manager 4.0" and start them on the console with "usbloader_gx".

Now this is the first time that I am approaching the modification of the WII U. I have read various guides here on the forum but I got confused.

I'll explain the problem (I apologize for my English):

Basically I have a 32GB Wii U - Firmware Version 5.5.5E. I would like to modify it to be able to load games directly onto a 64GB USB stick. I don't need to play online, so I will certainly never connect it to wifi just to play online.

If it can be used for the modification I tell you that I only have the original game "Mario Land"

Can you recommend a guide that is simple to follow for my purpose?

I have read the "Indexiine installer" guide which allows me to install the modification without having to purchase the game, so it would be ideal for me. To make the change, simply follow the instructions contained here ?: hxxps://gbatemp.net/threads/release-indexiine-installer.561332/

Once the change has been made I would also like to understand how to transfer the games to a USB stick in order to play.

Having tons of game backups for WII I would like to know how to put them on the USB stick to make them compatible.

Thank you for your help.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use the official guide: Indexiine method. As you say, this is the free method.

The games are installed onto the console, and 'cause the way the Wii U access data, USB aren't so recommended because the degrade much quicker than with regular use. That's why we recommend to use an USB external disk drive.

You cannot use the same USB for Wii U and Wii games, as the Wii U uses an proprietary format. There's some tools to avoid the Wii games USB request formatting when inserting it on the console, but you have to always use 2 drives, one for Wii U games an one for Wii games. Also, you can install Wii games as installable titles on Wii U that let's you open them from the main menu, so that's another option.

Reactions: jeannotte

campione123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use the official guide: Indexiine method. As you say, this is the free method.

The games are installed onto the console, and 'cause the way the Wii U access data, USB aren't so recommended because the degrade much quicker than with regular use. That's why we recommend to use an USB external disk drive.

You cannot use the same USB for Wii U and Wii games, as the Wii U uses an proprietary format. There's some tools to avoid the Wii games USB request formatting when inserting it on the console, but you have to always use 2 drives, one for Wii U games an one for Wii games. Also, you can install Wii games as installable titles on Wii U that let's you open them from the main menu, so that's another option.
Hi, first of all thank you for answering me.

I will follow the guide for installing the indexiine method and when it's all over, what guide should I follow in order to download and install the games on a usb external hardisk or memory card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit