Homebrew help for eshop emunand.

azerti1304

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Somebody could give me the link with the file for eshop acces on emunand (if its a rar file with the key please :) ). And if its possible with the "tuto". I want a direct link cause my connection with my phone is very sad.

Thanks in advance :)

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am getting an error still the 002-022 or whatever one, I got rid of my tubehax dns, I seperated my nand by formatting my system nand and taking the micro sd out before and replacing it as it booted up so it could create a new Nintendo 3ds folder. I updated 9.2 emunand to 10.3 ReiNand with sysupdater.cia. Everything else is succesful in regards to updating my emunand to 10.3 I just would like access to the eshop so I can download a few of my paid for games and dlcs.

Reactions: Games&Stuff

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you unlinked your system (formatted your SysNAND) then dump your SysNAND and your EmuNAND, write your SysNAND to your EmuNAND, update your new EmuNAND, sign into your Nintendo ID from the new EmuNAND. Once that's successful, write your old EmuNAND dump to your EmuNAND and (assuming it was already signed in) have fun using the eShop.

Reactions: cvskid

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So if I did most of that before updating my emunand from 9.2 to 10.3; are you saying that I am supposed to restore my 9.2 emunand.bin with emunand9 via the homebrew launcher, or am I supposed to make a new emunand.bin of my 10.3 first, format my emunand via system settings than transfer over my nintendo 3ds folder and finally restore my latest 10.3 emunand.bin with emunand9 in homebrew launcher and I should be good? Just a tad confused cause when I was on 9.2 sysnand and emunand I formatted my sysnand to unlink my nands for sure before updating just my emunand to 10.3. Thanks

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I did most of that before updating my emunand from 9.2 to 10.3; are you saying that I am supposed to restore my 9.2 emunand.bin with emunand9 via the homebrew launcher, or am I supposed to make a new emunand.bin of my 10.3 first, format my emunand via system settings than transfer over my nintendo 3ds folder and finally restore my latest 10.3 emunand.bin with emunand9 in homebrew launcher and I should be good? Just a tad confused cause when I was on 9.2 sysnand and emunand I formatted my sysnand to unlink my nands for sure before updating just my emunand to 10.3. Thanks
It simply goes like this: Backup EmuNAND -> write SysNAND to EmuNAND -> update to 10.3 and sign into Nintendo ID -> restore EmuNAND Backup.
It doesn't really matter how you do it. I haven't touched emunand9, I've been using Gateway's software.

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for the extra info, I am understanding you better now, basically I need to write the sysnand to my emunand than update to 10.3, I'm guessing after this is done I would have to redownload everything from the eshop right? Darn, thought there might be a different solution as I would rather not reupdate back to 10.3 with a blank slate where I'd also than need to redownload all my games etc. when I already have them now on ReiNand 10.3 on N3DS just get an error accessing the eshop even though most people are saying I shouldn't be getting an error on 10.3 if I have my nands unlinked. Will report back when I figure this out, thanks!

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for the extra info, I am understanding you better now, basically I need to write the sysnand to my emunand than update to 10.3, I'm guessing after this is done I would have to redownload everything from the eshop right? Darn, thought there might be a different solution as I would rather not reupdate back to 10.3 with a blank slate where I'd also than need to redownload all my games etc. when I already have them now on ReiNand 10.3 on N3DS just get an error accessing the eshop even though most people are saying I shouldn't be getting an error on 10.3 if I have my nands unlinked. Will report back when I figure this out, thanks!
Make sure you backup your EmuNAND. The problem comes from, when you formatted your SysNAND, the Nintendo servers read it as that 3DS was being unbound from your account. When you try to sign in from your EmuNAND, the EmuNAND thinks it's already bound but the servers say it's not. So you need to use an EmuNAND that doesn't think it is to rebind it. Once that's done, you can restore your old EmuNAND, which has a record of the games you can download, so you can have all your old stuff back, If you don't restore your old EmuNAND, you lose all your old crap.

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay Awesome, so sysnand on 9.2, emunand on 10.3, making a backup of emunand.bin, copying everything from sd card to PC, formatting emunand through system settings, than restore emunand.bin. I will edit this after I do this to see if it worked! Thanks so much!

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay Awesome, so sysnand on 9.2, emunand on 10.3, making a backup of emunand.bin, copying everything from sd card to PC, formatting emunand through system settings, than restore emunand.bin. I will edit this after I do this to see if it worked! Thanks so much!
You don't need to format the SD card. EmuNAND9 supports writing the emunand.bin and sysnand directly to the EmuNAND partition.

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh well I ended up formatting my emunand through the systems settings formatter as I thought that was how I would tell the servers my n3ds' nnid is unlinked. I am currently copying over my nintendo 3ds folder (21GBs) and than will be booting into hbl and using emunand9 to restore my emunand. Hopefully it restores properly, will again report back with information. Nothing on my 3ds was formatted via the system settings except my Emunands 3ds folder, so I really hope I did this correctly so far.

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just succesfully restored my emunand and after all that copying I'm getting the error 022-2645 or whatever still... I really am lost at this point as it worked for others on reddit.com/r/3dshacks with the same issue. I am going to try maybe logging into the eshop on sysnand as some others on gbatemp said that fixes it but are older posts.

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I feel like the error carried over with the backup of the emunand and that I probably need a backup of an earlier emunand or something. If I use my sysnand will I be able to even keep my nintendo ID cause that was formatted seperate of the emunand, and can i use a 9.2 sysnand and turn it into a 10.3 emunand?

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
realized just now that I didn't relink my nnid after formatting the emunand. So now it should work after I do it again once everything transfers. Thanks for the help. steps I did it: copy nintendo 3ds folder, backup emunand, format emunand, relink nnid, transfer over nintendo 3ds folder, restore emunand>eshop works again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"