Help Finding the Right Gamepad

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Svorax, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Svorax
    OP

Svorax Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2009
    United States
    Katy, Tx
    OK, so I would like some help with this. I'm looking for a good gamepad with one thing in specific. I want the buttons to function exactly like they do on SP and DS. I think you all know exactly what I mean. [​IMG] I really find the buttons to work really well for me and would like a gamepad like them when emulating SNES and whatnot (would also prefer it to be USB, but that's given, right?). The problem is, I don't have any idea where I would find something like this. Does any one know of a gamepad like that? Couldn't I theoretically make one with a used SP? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

On a side note, I think it's quite obvious I don't want an overly advance gamepad with analog sticks and all that jazz -- just a simple one for SNES and NES and, hell, even GBA.

2. Svorax
    OP

Svorax Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2009
    United States
    Katy, Tx
    There seems to have been some sort of odd lag-out and now there are two of the exact same threads. Moderator, please delete this thread. Thanks.

3. Svorax
    OP

Svorax Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2009
    United States
    Katy, Tx
    Ditto.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice