VeXX12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am trying to install a title to my hard drive and I keep getting the error 0xFFFCFFE9. I've gone through 3 hard drives and have gotten the same error and I am also using a y cable to provide additional power. I have also tried Wup installer gx and wup installer y mod and both gave the same error. Is there a certain usb port the hard drive needs to be plugged into? I have installed the homebrew launcher channel to the wii u's nand and just cannot install titles to HDDs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

EDIT:

I fixed the issue by not running mocha while installing to the USB and using mocha to install to nand. Please disregard this.

Last edited by VeXX12,

HajiSaiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I've been in the same spot besides using three hard drives what I did was downloaded wup installer y mod v 1.03 from the Homebrew app store n it told me the game I was trying to inject was the wrong size so I ended up redoing the whole process over n made sure the wup file was the correct size n tried reinstalling to my USB n it worked I also have the wuo installer gx but it doesn't tell u exactly what was wrong just the error code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy