Hacking Help Downgrading my 2ds.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey All. My goal is to downgrade my sons 2DS he is getting for his birthday (monday).
Right now I have two 3DS one has luma 3DS with arm9 loader hax installed on 11.2.0-35E. I have bought fieldrunners and put the public.sav file in the right place and steel wars downloaded from the eshop but cant seem to get steelhax installed on this 3ds.
on the other 3ds it has lumaCFW installed on 11.1.0-34.

On the 2DS I am trying to downgrade has 11.0.0-33e I cant seem to get into Homebrew channel using browserhax telling me I have to upgrade firmware I have also tryed using oothax but it just keeps telling me No and needs restarted.

I know I need to be able to get into homebrew on my 2DS so i can load ctr-httpwn so I can system transfer to downgrade after.

I have been trying to get this working for like 2 weeks.
set system date and time to 1/1 and 0:00, then as soon as you enter the browser, get to the browser settings as fast as possible, go to the bottom and initialize settings and youll be good to go to the HBL

Gary Hamilton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
set system date and time to 1/1 and 0:00, then as soon as you enter the browser, get to the browser settings as fast as possible, go to the bottom and initialize settings and youll be good to go to the HBL
I tried that man It was having none of it

achuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure OP is all sorted now and this thread is completed, though correct me if wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Surprised to see them touch grass lol.