(Help!) Converting Music from .ckd Files

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by DANOMINATOR, Jun 5, 2019.

1. DANOMINATOR
    OP

DANOMINATOR Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    Edit: I have uploaded a file here if anyone wants to goof around with it. Good luck!

Update: Foobar2000 has been updated to support this format! Case (and thread) closed!

So! This may take some explaining.

I have a digitally bought copy of Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets for the 3DS. I want to export the soundtrack and sound files.

The game is published by ubisoft, and they compress/encode their game files similarly.

I dumped the romfs using the latest GodMode9, and found myself with this in the folder:

[​IMG]

I was told that the .ipk file would have the sound files, so I used quickbms with a Rayman Origins .bms file to properly extract the bundle_ctr.ipk file you see above. I extracted the files, and it worked! Sorta. Because now I have this:

[​IMG]

Inside cache>itf_cooked>ctr>sound, I found all the sound files! Buuuuut they look like this:

[​IMG]

I have literally no idea what to do with these. vgmstream doesn't recognize them in foobar2000.
    Apparently these files have a file header that labels them as raki files. I really want to convert these for a soundtrack, but I can't find any programs to read them. What do I do?

Attached Files:

Last edited by DANOMINATOR, Jun 13, 2019
    Gimzie likes this.
  2. jabbathehub

jabbathehub Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2019
    Azerbaijan
    use vgmstream plugin for foobar2000 and drag & drop, right click and convert.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

oh sorry, i just saw your last text. you can dm me on discord, i can check the format
    rosé#3327

3. DANOMINATOR
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    I said it right here...they are raki files with a .ckd extension.

4. DANOMINATOR
    This message by DANOMINATOR has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jun 8, 2019.
    Jun 8, 2019
  5. DANOMINATOR
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    Update: Foobar2000 has been updated to support this format! Case (and thread) closed!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted