Hacking help choosing new flashcard

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello.I have an m3i zero but since the team is dead the card is just useless.So i need to buy a new one.I have this choises: r4i gold revolution,aceKard 2i,SuperCard DS TWO and ezflash vi.Which one do you suggest and why?I need a flashcard with a "future".I mean are the teams that update these card regulary active or they will die soon?I don't want another card to die in a few months.Thanks :)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Supercard DStwo
iReader - a document reader and image viewer
DSTWO iPlayer (plays pretty much any video)
DSTWO- MAME (MAME emulator)
DSTWO GBA (GameBoyAdavanced, Emulator)
SNES emulator
Moonshell video player supported (but not really needed)
Action Replay cheats and can make On the Fly Cheats

r4ids.cn/R4i Gold
action replay
Flush fitting slot 1 card
moonshell (video player but must be DS format)

both cna run teh homebrew emulators
e.g. Lameboy (game emulator)

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i see!The Supercard DStwo indeed seems the best choice for my 3ds.Let me ask you something else.Can the roms that support multiplayer(example pokemon) go online?Because i heard-i don't know if its true-that some flashcards don't support online play for roms

frank12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Supercard can play 99,999% of all games. (i haven't found one that didn't work)
And abouot online gaming, sometimes i have a little bit of trouble (mutiple tries requiered) with my supercard 2 but overall great experiance.

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nice!i was wondering because i play pokemon and my pokemon white could go online with m3i zero.is the flashcard upgreatable after the 3ds is updated?or i have to update the card first and then the console?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I suggest the Supercard DSTWO or the EZ-Flash V.i.

The DSTWO has much more resources but it is very expensive. The team updated the kernels within 24 hours after a system update from the 3DS. You have to know wheter you need a GBA and SNES emulator or a better video player or not.

The EZ-Flash isn't updated very often but it needn't updates. The kernels are very good. There was only one update that bricked them and the team updated the kernel. It's a bit too expensive, too but if you won't pay a bit money, you'll only get bad or cheep cards.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
nice!i was wondering because i play pokemon and my pokemon white could go online with m3i zero.is the flashcard upgreatable after the 3ds is updated?or i have to update the card first and then the console?

both the cards i suggested support online (majority do) only the DSTwo is updatable even if card doesnt boot on the console due to a block (requires a file on the SD card and leaving the card in and selectied and wait 5mins) but you might be lucky if you purchase from zhuzhuchina they normally have latest updates on the card ready for you

Supercard link
R4i Gold r4ids.cn link

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard dstwo and it works great, I'm especially glad I bought that one because I could update it even after I discovered that my sister stole and sold my ds phat

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thanks for the help :)supercard it is then:)nice that i can upgrade the flashcard even if i have already updated my 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la