Help choosing Cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ray_, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ray_
    OP

Ray_ Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2010
    United States
    I simply want to know the pros and cons, of the Super Card DSTWO Compared to Acekard 2I
    Please

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Pros: Native GBA emulation, better SNES emulator, special homebrew is being developed for it, better video player, real-time cheat, real-time save, in-game guide viewing, free cheat (in-game memory modification), slow-motion, and a special "clean mode" function that bypasses most game AP earlier than other carts (with the downside of not being able to use any cheats or in-game extra features until it's properly patched).

Cons: It's $35 whereas the Acekard 2i is $16.

3. trumpet-205

trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    DSTwo does not offer native GBA gameplay. Emulation is way different from native. Only EZ-Flash 3in1 offers native gameplay.

4. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    True, but not on the DSi which is presumably what he has. He's asking about the Acekard 2i and not the Acekard 2.1.

Mr Angry is just using native to refer to the emulator that comes with the DSTWO's software rather than a seperate emulator. Native in that sense is subjective, but I think he can get away with it in this case as said GBA 'emulation'.