Hacking Help cheats on 3ds

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Not sure the "revision" would be about cheating... but let's hope :D
Our next focus will be revising the savegames subsystem. We think a lot of our savegame editing and retail gamecard users will be pleased with what we have planned!
thats the actual line from the gateway site........so they will probably be fixing 6.x save encryption(hopefully) and possibly allowing save decryption/encryption

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok :)
What is the problem with 6.x save encryption ?
its a botch job atm so basically if you play a game that was released with 6.x in classic mode you will be unable to use that retail cart in a properly updated console, same applied the other way around, basically the way gateway saves 6.x+ games is not done properly.......this poses a issue for people wanting to use cyber gadget save editor or powersaves as they both depend on the saves being properly encrypted so if your using emunand you cant really use either of those devices with your retail carts except for older pre 6.x games

i hope that's not all they are referring to with
We think a lot of our savegame editing and retail gamecard users will be pleased with what we have planned!
i want actual save game editing for gateway users, not just letting people use powersaves and CGSE with retail carts :P

Reactions: OuahOuah

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well what is it dojo master tell me tell me ;)

Kk its a little bit tricky but I guess ill tell you, if you wanted to cheat in a game of lets say animal crossing what you would do is go into your original animal crossing game dump it to your gateway play local multiplayer and give the dumped saves items to the original... thus duplicating items/bells! You can see how this would give a ton of money after extensive use!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?