[Help] cant uninstall games

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ComicMaster148, Oct 10, 2018.

1. ComicMaster148
    OP

ComicMaster148 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2018
    United States
    I cant uninstall games. I went to my 3ds settings and my list of games where loading then it instanly crashed luma. so I went to fbi to uninstall my games and the same thing happend.

So got any clue on what's going on and how to stop it?

2. Bene-Hrethgir

Bene-Hrethgir Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2018
    United States
    I would recommend using GodMode9 to do a SysNAND "safe" restore then install and use https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/Cthulhu/releases go to HOME menu icon cache management(in Cthulhu after doing a "safe" SysNAND restore) and use update HOME menu icon cache after its finished restart by pressing B to return to Cthulhu main menu then START to reboot, you should be able to manage your games fine now! other wise do a "full" SysNAND restore(with GodMode9) re-flash NTR(or what ever method you use for achieving CFW) and then repeat the Cthulhu instructions(after restoring SysNAND and reinstalling CFW) and you should be 100% skippy

Last edited by Bene-Hrethgir, Oct 10, 2018
  3. ComicMaster148
    OP

ComicMaster148 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2018
    United States
    Actually i found out that one of my games were corrucpted so. just reinstalled it