Homebrew [Help] cant uninstall games

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant uninstall games. I went to my 3ds settings and my list of games where loading then it instanly crashed luma. so I went to fbi to uninstall my games and the same thing happend.

So got any clue on what's going on and how to stop it?

Bene-Hrethgir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend using GodMode9 to do a SysNAND "safe" restore then install and use https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/Cthulhu/releases go to HOME menu icon cache management(in Cthulhu after doing a "safe" SysNAND restore) and use update HOME menu icon cache after its finished restart by pressing B to return to Cthulhu main menu then START to reboot, you should be able to manage your games fine now! other wise do a "full" SysNAND restore(with GodMode9) re-flash NTR(or what ever method you use for achieving CFW) and then repeat the Cthulhu instructions(after restoring SysNAND and reinstalling CFW) and you should be 100% skippy

Last edited by Bene-Hrethgir,

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend using GodMode9 to do a SysNAND "safe" restore then install and use https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/Cthulhu/releases go to HOME menu icon cache management(in Cthulhu after doing a "safe" SysNAND restore) and use update HOME menu icon cache after its finished restart by pressing B to return to Cthulhu main menu then START to reboot, you should be able to manage your games fine now! other wise do a "full" SysNAND restore(with GodMode9) re-flash NTR(or what ever method you use for achieving CFW) and then repeat the Cthulhu instructions(after restoring SysNAND and reinstalling CFW) and you should be 100% skippy
Actually i found out that one of my games were corrucpted so. just reinstalled it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night