Not open for further replies.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I am having a bit of issues.

1.Downgraded O3DSXL from 10.3 to 9.2 after 5 tries (4 of them were non-working sysUpdater apps)
2.Loaded up. All folders gone and theme removed, and dsiware was re-wrapped. All data was still accessible.
3.Fixed everything up, still accessible
4.Installed CTRBootMgr and rxTools. Still accessible.
5.Tried to install FBI.cia with FBI.3dsx, and SNES9X Next cia. Both failed. From here on, I could not access data on home menu, but I still have my theme, DSiWare that had to be re-unwrapped on my NAND. On top of that, settings can still see the data. I also would have NSMB2 on home menu (legit from eShop), but it is not there. I have a HANS shortcut for it in HBL, and it loads perfectly fine, with save data.

Can someone help me with this issue, as I play smash with friends on a day-to-day basis. HANS is Smash incompatible (crashes when going into CSS, local multiplayer, and probably more. Plus it can't detect save data on SD card). Region4 crashes when launching smash. Home menu smash also crashes like region4. It loads, but never makes it to loading screen (with smash ball) or reading from SD card. hangs on black screen.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... I derped. Never bypassed 9.3+ encryption and home menu was trolling me, by moving everything out of folders and far away from the folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you just want my asshole that's the difference