Hacking (HELP) Cannot Get Games To Save While Using Loadiine!!!

St.Tantrums

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I really have tried everything and I just don't know what is going wrong. I can get games to work great using all of the different versions of Loadiine but no matter what I do the games just won't save.
I've tried renaming the save folder and also moving it to pretty much every folder on the SD card and still nothing.
If someone could please show me their folder structure and how they manage to save I would be forever greatful because without the ability to save it's just pointless even trying to play any games.

I've tried calling the save game folder 'saves', 'save' and '_SAV' and I've placed them in every folder on the SD card so what could I possibly be going wrong?

If anyone has any idead please post as I was so excited when the Wii-U finally got hacked and now I can't even use it.

Thanks in advance guys.

Bozog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
\wiiu\games\nameofgame\code
\wiiu\games\nameofgame\content
\wiiu\saves\nameofgame\c
\wiiu\saves\nameofgame\u

dschleif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using loadiine v3 and the save folders were created on their own. I would erase the save folders and let them get created automatically.

St.Tantrums

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the advise guys but I've tried deleting the folders but I don't think Loadiine created any for me. This is so strange. I've made sure the folder structures are correct but it just will not save. Could there be a setting somewhere I'm missing? Tis a very sad situation because I'm just bursting to play The Wind Waker. :-(

St.Tantrums

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well bugger me! I found the issue. It was the bloody SD card all along! Even though it plays games just fine for some reason it refuses to save. I tried another that I had and it works great.
Thank you for the help guys, much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end