Help - Assistance With Save Data Damage

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Daltondorf, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Daltondorf
    OP

Daltondorf Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2019
    Canada
    Hey there! I literally just signed up for this website, so forgive me if I am going about this incorrectly (please feel free to point me in the right direction)

To put the issue simply, I deleted my Hyrule Warriors save off of my WiiU using the actual data management in the settings, so I could start fresh after trying to backup and restore some saves. However, now whenever I launch the game, it freezes at the splash screen or will give me a disk error (150-3032 I think) if I try loading my original save and my edited save respectively

No matter what I seem to do, the game will not launch, both disk version and digital. However all other games still function, so it is only Hyrule Warriors

I run Mocha CFW on 5.5.3, not Haxchi. I'm willing to do whatever is necessary, thanks in advance!

20190810_012134. to get the game to work again

Last edited by Daltondorf, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Daltondorf
    OP

Daltondorf Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2019
    Canada
    Update: Apparently I get the 150-3032 error when launching the game normally, while the splash screen freeze only happens when running my mocha cfw

Which, unfortunately, still leaves me as confused as before

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted