1. Lucinamarth

OP Lucinamarth Member
    Newcomer

So, (I don't know much about the restrictions of names on this section of gbatemp so imma use nicknames) I have used the program with a Rosalina logo and with wizard in the name and gotten what I assume is the updates for Super Smash Bros., but when I go to use Sm4shExplorer, but loading my folder from wizard tool prompts the 'Error loading game folder' message. The guide I followed told me I did not these files, but it seems the problem is that I am missing files called 'ls' 'dt00' 'dt01'. sm4shexplorer uses this error message for anything like this though, so it also says I am missing a 'content' folder, but I have it. This prevents me from using Sm4shexplorer to open my game at all, and I am looking for help, whether it's the 3 missing files or some other issue. I have been told the only way to get those 3 files are from a dump, but I have tried multiple methods of dumping my game but none have worked. Please help me if you have any knowledge on the subject.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sm4shExplorer, adding, Super