ROM Hack Help acnl

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
If I'm not mistaken, he's asking how to get the island exclusives seashells (I didn't even know that was a thing) in his city.
@OP, you can probably use the ACNL save editor for that.
(And please, speak english here, merci :D)

EDIT: I think mistook "Acres" for another word. My bad.
But anyway OP, the save editor can probably do everything you want :)

Last edited by Deleted member 370671,
D

Deleted User

I used google translate- is this what you meant?

"Hello everyone Made in I want to know how to acres of the island in our city ... Without success ... if someone can explain to me ! Thank you I am new ;)"

Do you want to change your towns acres?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If I'm not mistaken, he's asking how to get the island exclusives seashells (I didn't even know that was a thing) in his city.
@OP, you can probably use the ACNL save editor for that.
(And please, speak english here, merci :D)
Ah. If this is what he meant, he just needs to use this and this

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tu veux prendre des bouts d'île et les mettre dans ta ville? Comment c'est possible? On peut "découper" des bouts de terrain et les mettre ailleurs? :blink:

You want to take parts of the island and put them in your town. So it's possible to cut parts of the island and past them somewhere else?

Je ne connnais absolument pas le jeu. Never played that game.

Last edited by Amapola62,

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Le terrain
Oh well... In this case, I don't think you can. If I recall correctly, you can edit your city's map, but it's not possible to extend it outside of the limit (since it's probably hardcoded?).
(Dans ce cas, je ne pense pas que ce soit possible. Avec le save editor, tu peux modifier le terrain de ta ville, mais pas l'agrandir au delà des limites existantes si mes souvenirs sont bons, probablement car le jeu impose une certaine taille.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise