Hacking [HELP] Accidently deleted ticket for System Settings

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Try this:
1) Turn on your console with internet connection active.
2) Close it, wait and see The update option. If you update your sysnand it will only install whatever is missing (system settings in your case)
Or
1) Install the cia of system settings with a CIA instaler.

anup756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
It worked guys.. My System Settings is back up.. just did a sysNAND restore (keep A9lh).. everything is back to normal.. :) Thanks for your help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

reflash. it takes a few minutes to do, but it's not hard.

btw, I think u'll lose installed games from after the backup was made iirc.
Don't have any games :) just bunch of homebrews... for others.. I can redownload it from eShop

Last edited by anup756,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad it worked for u. I once had to restore, but I can't recall why. I just remember game installs no longer existing. it's good u don't have a lot to restore. :)

Reactions: anup756

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean? I do have the NAND backup I believe.. I followed Plailect's guide
i think i remember reading somewhere that eshop can reinstall preinstalled titles (even default ones) as many people have has problems of system titles dissappearing during update

anup756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
i think i remember reading somewhere that eshop can reinstall preinstalled titles (even default ones) as many people have has problems of system titles dissappearing during update
when I connected to eShop it reinstalled only the apps/games not the default in-built system apps.. also I did try to use tiny format but it didn't help

The simplest solution would have been to simply reinstall the cia of system settings :~
that would be a good solution if I had the cia :) Also, is it possible to install someone else's system settings? Doesn't it install someone else's ticket id?

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
when I connected to eShop it reinstalled only the apps/games not the default in-built system apps.. also I did try to use tiny format but it didn't help

that would be a good solution if I had the cia :) Also, is it possible to install someone else's system settings? Doesn't it install someone else's ticket id?
yes.
All system apps are legit cias, you can download them with 3DNUS
then install with fbi or nasa or any other cia manager

anup756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
glad it worked for u. I once had to restore, but I can't recall why. I just remember game installs no longer existing. it's good u don't have a lot to restore. :)
I found out that even if you do sysNAND restore.. the game installs are still in SD card.. all you have to do to get it back is install ticket for those games and head to eShop. It shows up in home as a new app to unwrap. :)

Reactions: godreborn

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I found out that even if you do sysNAND restore.. the game installs are still in SD card.. all you have to do to get it back is install ticket for those games and head to eShop. It shows up in home as a new app to unwrap. :)
yes becuase the tickets just tell the 3ds (okay i own this) and allow for decrypting the contents

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I wasn't aware of that. I wish there was a way to install just the ticket with the wii u. I have several games installed under redNAND. u could use robocopy which is a part of windows by default to mass install games between both redNAND and sysNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @K3Nv2 https://youtu.be/_b_WmfLhnMM?si=1GZF2ULEvDAH418O +1