[Help] About sm4sh editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TehVillylol, Dec 9, 2015.

1. TehVillylol
    OP

TehVillylol Plant tree all day everyday

Dec 6, 2015
    Smashvill
    Hello! Im noob on gbatemp. :P
    Im posting this thread about sm4sh editor- this one .
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-super-smash-bros-3ds-save-editor.382239/
    I wanna edit my moneys and stuff, I have o3ds 10.2 U w/ ninjhax.
    I backed up my sm4sh using save editor, idk what to do from here. I don't see System_data.bin or
    something else. Can someone please help me ? Thank you :D

(sorry for bad english.)

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Use SVDT homebrew app. It will auto dump your save file once you choose your game and enter the app. Once it auto dumps the save file, press start to exit, and the. Shut off you 3ds and pop the memory card in your computer. Load up smash edit, and look in the only new closer that was made. It will have your Smash bros file in the smash bros sub folder. Please anyone feel free to add to this if I missed anything.

3. TehVillylol
    OP

Dec 6, 2015
    Smashvill
    Yes I did that. and in svdt edit folder, I have mslot0.map and payload.bin file. Is there something I need to do?

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Are you sure you're using svdt? Because it should dump a folder that goes svdt/super smash bros/a bunch of numbers(your save dump folder)/save_data/account_data.bin & system_data.bin. If you do have the svdt, try using the 0.10.42d version.

5. TehVillylol
    OP

Dec 6, 2015
    Smashvill
  6. TehVillylol
    OP

Dec 6, 2015
    Smashvill
    Well I was an idiot. Imma use the REAL svdt. I get it now. thank you for helping me.

7. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States