Help a Nub ? Re: Clone + YSMenu

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by keasy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. keasy
    OP

keasy GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2010
    Sorry guys, I hate asking as any post I make is an ask and never a help.

I'm ordering a SCDS2 but in the mean time my kids still have r4 Ultra's ( I think they're clones www.r4ultra.com)

After months of trying and pulling my hair I came across RetroGameFan's post and many thanks to him/her I have for the first time ever managed to get YSMenu working on these two carts.

I was very happy to see it.

Okay now for the nub part...

I see the roms on the sdhc cards as normal...I also see the YSMenu. I enter the menu and see the roms listed there also...

What do I do now :/ ? I'm stumped...all I get is a message that says ' Unsupported DLDI Name ' what does that mean ? What am I doing wrong ?

Sorry if I'm being a pain, I've read and re-read so much related articles/posts that my brain hurts!

Thx

2. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

GBAtemp Patron
    AlanJohn is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 6, 2011
    Ukraine
    Canada,New Jersey
    wasn't YSmenu for the TTDS? And the r4 ultra is a acekard clone so try to use akio or I reccomend WAIO

3. keasy
    OP

keasy GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2010
    Okay mate.
    Thanks for replying, I'll give that a try. [​IMG]

4. keasy
    OP

keasy GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2010
    Didn't work LOL

I've decided the card is just a clone piece of crap and will not bother with it any more as the ak2i is ordered any way. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice